Monday, May 12, 2008

Life is a Song

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day! I did... Wonderful family time and lots of good food! lol! Oh yes...and a new set of golf clubs too!

Here is my submission to Somerset's Black and White... Deadline is August 15th. This will be my second piece I've submitted... I hope this will be considered! Black and White can be a somber theme.. but

After painting the background and adding the sheet music... The thought for this collage all fell into place. Life is a song! Truly it is.. Sometimes it can be fast and furious like 'Flight of the Honey Bee' or a Broadway show tune like 'Your Neverfully Dressed without a Smile' ...or sometimes it can be like 'Taps' .


But it's your song! You can sing it loudly! Not all people like the same music, that's okay 'cause I think life gets pretty boring hearing the same song over and over...don't you?

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I haven't been able to visit like I should...I will try and stop by soon!
XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog! I enjoyed my visit here. Thanks. -Julia :-)