Friday, May 9, 2008

Friiiidaaay!!


YaaaY!!! It's Friday!! What a week...whew... and tomarrow is opening day for #2's little league season... Busy Busy... Just wanted to pop in and share a new blog banner I'm going to have for sale in my etsy store...
Oh yeah, two new sites I found! Lookin' for ephemera and images? Check these sites out...
DigitalCollageSheets and finchleypaperarts
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Nail update! It's been 3 days and they still look great!! I've cleaned..done dishes and fought with changing sheets and other laundry and they have stayed put!

2 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy Mother's Day Christine! I hope you have a really lovely day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Monica said...

Hi Christine,
You've really taken off with your banners, I see. And I have to say, you do a darn good manicure. You could charge for that too! Yes, happy mother's day to you as well:)
Monica